FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
MACRO NUTRIENTS (N.P.K., Ca, Mg, Su, Others):
- Primarily promotes early root growth, aids in pollen and seed production, and increases plant resistance to stress and diseases.
- Potassium and Nitrogen, specifically produces a greening effect on leaves, and improves the quality of the fruits.
MICRO NUTRIENTS (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo):
- Aids in chlorophyll formation, helps sugar to be transported from the leaves and the stem, and also improves the nitrogen processes for photosynthesis and seed germination.
- These are compounds that enhances resistance, and help flourish the plants.
- Serves as communicators or agents, which help regulate proper plant growth and development.
- Provides ready made building blocks for protein synthesis, which directly and indirectly influence the physiology activities of the plant.
- Promotes plant health and growth.
- Reduces the surface tension of the solution, helping our fertilizers spread and cover leaves more effectively, and thus, maximizing the efficacy of the active ingredients.